Diatomaceous Earth Book: "Going
Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-to-tips"
- Safer natural insecticide for homes, gardens,
barns, farms, kennels, grains crops, schools, parks,
- Learn what Diatomaceous Earth is, where it comes
from, & how to use it.
- Learn tools, application methods & recipes for
applying Diatomaceous Earth.
- Learn how to read labels correctly to choose the
right kind of Diatomaceous Earth.
- Learn how to identify and distinguish from
unsuitable industrial filtering grades.
- Learn about health risks linked to toxic chemical
- Discover eco-stories & anecdotal comments from all
successful users of Diatomaceous Earth.
- Find healthier & more contented birds & animals:
Diatomaceous Earth rids fleas, ticks, lice & parasites.
- Use Diatomaceous Earth as an animal feed additive
for improved nutrition & health.
- Use Diatomaceous Earth in animal feed as an
anti-caking agent for
anti-clumping, easy flow & mixing.
- Use Diatomaceous Earth as a deodorizer on manure for
barns, & stables for less flies.
- Use Diatomaceous Earth as a soil amender for clay
soils for more
porosity & supply 14 trace Minerals.
- Use Diatomaceous Earth for protecting & storing
grains & seeds.
- Use Diatomaceous Earth to clean up oil spills.
- Use Diatomaceous Earth to clean & polish tarnished
silver & copper.
- Use Diatomaceous Earth to dry leaves & flowers for
- Use Diatomaceous Earth as a non-scratching soft
- Use Diatomaceous Earth to remove light scratches
- Use Diatomaceous Earth as a deodorizer in shoes,
kitty litter, refrigerator,
vacuum bags & garbage cans, etc.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
TO VIEW FULL BACK COVER:
166 pages, 6”x 9”,
Copyright (c) 2010 Tui Rose RN
Tui Rose, as a concerned mother and registered nurse
interested in family and pet health and environmental safety, could not
find a book anywhere in the USA or western world on the safer
alternative Diatomaceous Earth for consumer usage. so Tui felt compelled
to write one herself and fill the literary void. She spent 15 years
researching and writing to eventually produce this useful guidebook with
the shared help of hands-on skilled and knowledgeable users in their
various fields—harvesting nearly 50 years of their personal experiences
and expertise. As a result, this practical resource book is the first of
its kind for consumers on the topic of Diatomaceous Earth.